Christian Book Store
Christian Poster Store
Sunday School Posters
Praise & Worship
View ALL Posters >>
View All >>
Church Supply Store
View All >>
Waiting for the Rainbow
Armor of God
View All Themes...
Picture Books |
Bible Story Books |
Discover 4 Yourself |
Adventures in Odyssey |
Little House |
Coloring Books |
As a proud affiliate of
Christianbook.com, we offer Christian Kids items at CBD discounted prices.
View ALL Children's Bibles >>
||The VeggieTales Bible: A Full-Text NIV Bible
Join Bob, Larry, and all the rest of the Veggie characters as they explore the most amazing book of all time! The VeggieTales Bible invites children to experience God's Word, perhaps for the first time, using the backdrop of familiar VeggieTales characters who remind them that "God made you special and he loves you very much!" It features:
From this fun-filled Bible, children will learn more about God and how he wants us to live. Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
- The complete NIV text along with 32 full-color pages that retell eight favorite Bible stories from the VeggieTales DVDs
- Book Introductions give important information about each book of the Bible
- "Veggie Values" teach lessons from the Bible like forgiveness, trusting God, being helpful, and more
- "Remember This" highlights 100 key verses of Scripture to remember
- Dictionary-Concordance helps kids better understand key Bible words and concepts
- New International Version is the most read, most trusted translation
||NIV Adventure Bible Updated, Softcover
Every time children open The Adventure Bible, they set out on a great adventure of discovering the treasures found in God's Word. Filled with exciting features, each fresh new encounter with Scripture will spark their curiosity about the Bible. Segments within the text, like book introductions that give basic facts about each book of the Bible (who wrote it, where it took place, and why it was written), help children understand what they're reading. Also, full-color pages throughout give more interesting information about the Bible and what it means to be a Christian. With all it has to offer, The Adventure Bible has become one of America's bestselling children's Bibles. Send your children on an exciting lifetime expedition of exploring and discovering the treasures of God's Word! Recommended for ages 8 to 12.
- "Life in Bible Times" helps kids understand what it was like to live in Bible times. For visual appeal, each box includes a color picture.
- "People in Bible Times" helps readers to sort out Zechariah from Zephaniah, Jehoshaphat from Joash.
- "Words to Treasure" highlights popular verses for kids to memorize.
- "Did You Know?" points out many of the interesting facts and figures found in the Bible.
- "Let's Live It!" suggests activities, such as playing games and drawing pictures to reinforce the Bible lessons.
- A dictionary/concordance for those tricky words.
||Baby's First Bible
By Melody Carlson / Zondervan
Even in the first years of life, little ones love to listen to stories and look at pictures. Baby's First Bible, with a charming padded, foil-stamped and embossed cover, is a wonderful way to introduce young children to the precious stories of God's Word. As they become familiar with the names of God's people--Adam and Eve, Mary and Joseph, and Jesus himself--children will grow into the comforting knowledge that a loving Father has created them and will always surround them with his love. Recommended for ages 2 and under.
||NIrV Read with Me Bible, Revised and Updated Hardcover
The beloved Read with Me Bible has been updated with even more artwork, a new typeface, and a fresh, eye-catching cover. Like the original, this new version features separate Old Testament and New Testament sections, and contains 106 Bible stories based on the New International reader's Version (the NIrV--"The NIV for Kids!"). Parents and kids alike are instantly drawn to the Read With Me Bible for its outstanding, action-filled artwork by Dennis Jones. You'll love the way kids respond to the bold, humorous depictions of Bible characters, and easy-to-understand stories. Inside you'll also find a glossary of unfamiliar words.
Reading to young children helps foster strong emotional bonds. With this beloved Bible storybook, you'll be spending time with your little ones, strengthening those bonds between you, as well as giving them a foundation to develop their own relationship to God. Discussing the stories and interacting with the pictures also helps kids internalize the Word of God. Younger children will enjoy studying the images and watching the words as parents read them, while early readers may want to read the stories on their own. Recommended for ages 4 to 8. Measures 6 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/4."
||My First Message: A Devotional Bible for Kids
By Eugene H. Peterson / Nav Press
Introduce God's Word to your children in a fun, easy-to-understand format! My First Message features the bestselling Message text combined with lively illustrations crafted by former Disney animators. Designed specifically for children, this Bible is more than a simple storybook. Parents will find it easy to teach their children about God's Word, and the fun activities at the end of each reading encourage parent-child interaction. The format also considers a small attention span with short lessons and 50 of the Bible's most cherished stories. Children ages 4 to 8 are encouraged to learn how to read and understand the Bible through a unique devotional approach:
- Read: Making Bible time a fun story time, children will love the whimsical, vivid artwork along with the easy-to-understand Message text.
- Think: Questions designed to enhance a child's learning and convey truths from the story are scattered throughout the book.
- Pray: Each section offers suggestions to get children connected with God, and encourages them to shave with they've learned or simply share what's on their hearts.
- Live: Fun activities at the end of each reading encouraging children to live out what they've learned.
||NIrV Kid's Devotional Bible, Updated and Expanded Softcover
Fire up children’s imaginations and you’ll stoke their spirits as well. That’s the idea behind the NIrV Kids’ Devotional Bible—created especially for young readers. The short sentences and easy words of the complete NIrV text make it a Bible kids can read themselves. Engaging questions, eyecatching illustrations, a year’s worth of devotions, a new feature designed to get kids deeper into the Word, and a dictionary make this a Bible they’ll want to read and apply to their lives. Will God ever stop loving you? How do you show respect to older people? Are animals and plants special? The NIrV Kids’ Devotional Biblehelps kids learn simple, important lessons about their world—and gives them a stepping-stone to today’s most widely read translation, the NIV.
- New feature “Theme Summary” is in 40 books of the Bible, and will help children apply the theme to their own lives
- Updated artwork
- Updated daily and weekend devotions
- Presentation page
- 9 Point text in dark blue
- Two-column format
- Subject Guide
- 51/2" 81/2" x 11/2"
||Day by Day Begin-to-Read Bible
By Karyn Henley, illustrated by Joseph Sapulich / Tyndale Kids
Encourage your young readers to start developing a love for God's Word by using just one story each day! Created by educator Karyn Henley, author of the well-loved Beginner's Bible, the Day by Day Begin-to-Read Bible fits the unique needs of children just learning to read. It has fun-filled art and stories that are not too long, but not too short. Children will be encouraged by the easy Day-By-Day format, and an "I did it!" star rewards them for completing a story. Learning about God and learning how to read have never been so much fun! Recommended for ages 4 to 7.
||Candle Bible for Toddlers
By Tim Dowley, illustrated by Helen Prole / Candle Books
An ideal introduction to the popular and timeless stories from the Bible, The Candle Bible for Toddlers will both teach and entertain toddlers! Stories from the Old and New Testaments spring to life with exciting, vibrant illustrations by Helen Prole. The stories of Noah and the flood, Jonah, the feeding of the five thousand, and many more have clear, simple sentences that will keep your little ones' attention and help them to grow spiritually. Written especially for toddlers, this Bible storybook is also perfect for first time readers. Recommended for ages 3 to 5.
More Children's Bibles >>